Thursday, March 18, 2010

More Mathilda's Market & My Bunny Singlets


Thanks to the very clever Toni @ Fairy Dust Design , I've been inspired to update my blog this week. It's literally been Mad March and I feel we're now plateauing out a little and getting back to some semblance of normality!




Now I've had time to breathe, here's a proper update: Mathilda's Market was fabulous fun on Saturday, 6th March. I had a ball and cannot wait for the next one in July! Here is the wrap up on the Mathilda's Market Blog. If only all the lovely stallholders had longer for a chat and catch up! Fortunately most of us were rushed off our feet, so it will have to wait till next time, ladies. A talented friend of mine, Jade, took some wonderful photos of my stall on the day. I'm very happy with the piccies, except now I keep looking at all the other ways I might have arranged things on my table. Another thing for next time!

Now that Mathilda's is over and I've delivered the last of my outstanding orders, I've ripped into gear with the next thing: Easter and my new cute limited Bunny Singlets! They can be ordered in pink, yellow, green or pale blue gingham and in Bonds sized singlets 00, 1 & 2. Bonds sizing is usually quite small, so all singlets have been prewashed to ensure against further shrinkage. Find them in my store, or contact me for different sizing and colours to those listed.




Happy weekend everyone!
x
K

No comments:

Post a Comment